...BACK TO THE REAL ME... CN I? Guys u noe wat... if i cn be single fer almost 2yrs... b4 i met him... y cnt i jus move on... dis is jus nt even a mth... if dats wat he wants... nvr kol or msg me... den we r tru... if he's reali sincere towards me... den he cn find me... i dun care animore... i've got evry1 out there who is cheering me up... n its bad of me if im still sad... ARGH!!! 1 tink i cn say bout myself... im proud of myself... dat i walk away... tanx fer the happy moments i had nt even fer 2 wks... i dun deny dat im hapie wit u... n bcos of 1 fcuking shit... u did dis to me... darn... but i dun care less... if dats u want... LYKE I TOLD U... I BELIEVE IN KARMA... WHAT GOES ARD CUMS ARD... im nt swearin on u... but believe dis... it does happen... so... im back to the real me... single lyfe agen... here i cum...