...WHEN FRIENDSHIP TURNS TO RELATIONSHIP... (hmm... dis was done originally by me... dis may nt gud enuf...)
Friends stays ferever in the hart... We met n became fren... Nvr did i regret havin u as a fren... We hang n chill under the void deck tog... It was fun... I miss it... We became closer n closer... N we move on frm frenship to relationship... We bcame a couple... We laugh n joke tog... We talk on the fone lyke nobody business... We show care to each otha... Suddenly u show ur tru colour... Dats hurts me too deep... Tot i cn trust u... Or maybe i cn feel secure havin u by my side... Dear... I jus miss u... The way u luk at me... The way u smile at me... The way u hug me... The way u kiss me... I miss evryting bout u dear... But u make me feel phobia of luv agen... Just lyke ol other guys did... Left me... U close the door of my luv agen... How cruel cn u b... Relationship cums n go... N wen u broke up... U bcame enemy... N i gez dats nt the way...