<body> ButterFlyChick <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36677771?origin\x3dhttp://butterflychickies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>

FreakinGorgeous


Photobucket


About Me


Norizan
22June1987
Likes: Flowers & Butterflies Dislike: Hypocrites & Liars Currently Craving: Fish&Co & Iced Lemon Tea Season

Scream




Archives


October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010

Linckies


Aht
Ain
Azmi
Bestie Idah<3
Bestie Min<3
Emma
Fella
Ima
Izzah
Lulu
Mimi
NuraJ SURIA
PeiLan
Puteri
Saliza
Sheila
Sheril
Suhaimi SURIA
Suliani<3
Yayah

Music



MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



Credits


Designer: hazel_grace21

hazel_grace21

Adobe Photoshop
Photobucket

Saturday, August 08, 2009

MISSING MY CUZZIN
Luking bck at the photos make me miss dem lots... i realli am... i hope all cn turn up at Arwah Mak Jang kenduri. wich is nt confirm wen.

HIM
Things hve been up n down btw us. but no matter wat we r still holding on to each other. i know dat wit ur N.S lyfe i hve to be patience. n i cn get bored sumtymes at hm wen ur in camp wen u hve to sby. u will soon finish ur N.S in 4mths. im willing to wait. i jus cnt wait for next yr for our plan. i lurv u soooo much syg. i cnt wait fer the plan on 12aug. n we will hve our 'lunch-date' @ SEOUL GARDEN! yeah! aniwae, i found this poetry in 1 of the website. n it sumhw suits us.

LOVING YOU
Loving you is the best thing
I could ever do
You are always by my side
whenever I need someone
You always help me through
the hard times when I'm down
Whenever I have a frown
you turn it upside down
When I'm sad
you always make me happy
You tell me all sorts of jokes
to make me laugh
You remind me
of all the good times we have
You never let me be unhappy
Everytime I get mad
you calm me down
Your like an angel
that touched deep in my heart
Your everything I need in my life
You have touched me deep
with your love
It shows you really care
about me and love me
Even if you dont show
your love by actions
you show by your words
I want you to always remember these words,
I LOVE YOU! ! ! !


at seoul garden


*candid* i didnt realise i'lah's took the pix.


@ abg jiji's wed


off to wild2 wet wit family on nadd's b'dae


*im a seoul garden freak*

otw to ZOO!
that's for nw! taking care. peace!




i blogged @
21:13